Skip to main content

Training: Speed check & Indy grabs

The plan was to drive to Winterberg this weekend, but the conditions had turned since the warming weather from the last 2 weeks. By telephone I heard from Jorg, who did drive there with his son Rody, that the conditions on the slope were bad and iced. Even the slope prepared with snow canons wasn’t in a good shape, so we decided not to make the journey.

Read More
 

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close